Registration for the SRISS 2018: opening after 15 January 2018 untill 9 April 2018.
The Call for Applications will be published here
For English speaking applicants, please read the following summary in English:
The SRISS is addressed to post-graduate students, PhD students, postdocs and high school teachers (please notice that in order to apply it is necessary to be at least a post graduate student).
- Registration for Roma Tre University Post-Graduate Courses is exclusively possible online. You will have to create your student account in order to maintain your contact information, register for courses, make payments, view your grades, and request a transcript.
- In order to create your account please go to the following address http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it , select Servizi on-line from the menu on the left of the screen, then Accedi ai servizi online > Registrati. You will be given a username and password to access your private page on the Portale dello Studente, which is necessary to access all the Services offered by the University.
- Should you lose your access details you can retrieve by following the instructions at the following link http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/index.php?p=cambio_password
- If you require any assistance please go to the following link http://portalestudente.uniroma3.it/index.php?p=assistenza_on-line or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the registration, you can proceed with the selection of the preferred post graduate course; click on “Aggiornamento Professionale”, then “Concorsi di ammissione” and you will find the Shakespeare’s Rome International Summer School (SRISS).
- In order to complete the registration the following documents should be attached (online) to the application form:
- A CV (500 words)
- The copy of an ID card/passport
- A copy of the degree certificate obtained.
- You will be notified admission via email by 16 April 2018. When admitted to the Summer School you must complete your application by printing the form and the payment slip (which can be found on your private page on the Portale dello Studente). Fee: 350 euros + 16 euros (stamp duty tax),
- Payment is due by 1 May 2018.
- Following the payment of the due amount (online or bank transfer), you must scan and upload the signed “Domanda di immatricolazione” and a valid ID document.
PS: FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE REGARDING THE PROCEDURES OR FOR ANY OTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com